Everyone Feels iron-on patch
Part of our collaboration with Owen - the solo project of one of our favourite musicians: Mike Kinsella (also of American Football, Cap'n Jazz, Joan of Arc, etc, etc, etc!) Find our more about Owen at owenmusic.com. This patch is based on his song Everyone Feels Like You.
3.5" tall embroidered patch with iron-on backing.
© Stay Home Club Inc. 2017
- Place patch on garment, embroidery side up.
- Place cloth or towel over patch.
- Iron over cloth on high for approximately 30 seconds.
- Patch should now be partially stuck on. Turn garment inside out or flip over to iron the other side of the fabric that the patch will be affixed to. Iron the fabric directly beneath the patch for approximately 30 seconds (essentially heating the glue side of the patch with the garment being used as your barrier).
- Let it cool and you should be good to go! If not, repeat last step as necessary.
- Sewing on is recommended for garments that will be washed often. If sewing is not an option, ironing-on can be repeated using the above steps each time the garment comes out of the wash.