We offer free shipping on orders over $50 USD to the USA (changing to $75 USD on Jan 3rd), over $125 CAD to Canada* and over $200 USD overseas** (all before tax).
*Made to order items such as blankets and duffel bags are not eligible for free shipping to Canada as they ship from the manufacturer in the USA. We hold several special events throughout the year where we cover the cost of Canadian shipping on these items.
**International Free shipping threshold currently excludes Australia and NZ as USPS Priority Mail (the affordable international service for larger packages) is suspended for the time being
For your convenience, there's a shipping calculator located at the bottom of the shopping cart page. After you've added items to your cart it will tell you how much it will cost for us to ship them to you, no matter where you live!
We ship orders from both Montreal, Canada and New York, NY depending on their final destination!
AMERICAN CUSTOMERS -
- Orders over $50 USD ship free via First Class Parcel (or Priority if the weight requires it) - beginning January 3rd 2023 this threshold is changing to $75 USD.
- On orders under the free shipping threshold you can choose between a $5 flat rate for First Class Mail (2-5 business days in transit, tracked, UNINSURED) and $10 USD flat rate for Priority Mail (1-3 business days in transit, tracked, insured - this is also imposed as the default for orders weighing over 1 LB).
- We also offer courier services directly from our office in Montreal, Canada: DHL and UPS rates are available to some locations. These are insured, tracked services. Please note that these services do NOT deliver to PO boxes.
- Orders containing only stickers or some other low value, flat items can ship via USPS first class letter mail (we also call this STICKERMAIL) for $1 (no tracking).
- Transit times begin when your parcel enters the mail stream, usually within 2-3 business days of placing your order except for in special cases such as blankets and duffel bags which ship directly from their manufacturer in the time frame specified on their item pages.
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS -
- Orders over $125 CAD ship free via the least expensive tracked method possible (usually Canada Post expedited parcel or ICS Courier).
- Orders containing only small, flat items (including 1 folded t-shirt) can be sent via Canada Post letter mail (we also call this service STICKERMAIL). Thickness and weight restrictions apply, if it's possible you'll see it at checkout. Letter mail does not include tracking and has no delivery window guarantee. It usually arrives within 4 weeks but should be considered the budget option and not relied upon for punctuality!
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel is our standard shipping option and includes tracking. Usually arrives within a week of shipment date, but timing is not guaranteed.
- ICS Courier is often less expensive than Canada Post parcels as well as faster (usually 1-3 days delivery) however it's completely uninsured, meaning that any parcel sent via this method that is lost in transit cannot be replaced. This is obviously not a common occurrence, but something to be aware of! Please note that even though the service is sometimes called "next day" we may not process your order for 2-3 days after it comes in. The "next day" only refers to the transit time once it has left our office. ICS cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- Purolator Ground, Purolator Express and UPS services are our most reliable tracked shipping options, usually arriving within 3 days of shipment date and insured. Please note that these services do not deliver PO boxes.
- Transit times begin when your parcel enters the mail stream, usually within 2-3 business days of placing your order except for in special cases such as blankets which ship directly from their manufacturer in the time frame specified on their item pages.
OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS -
- Orders over $200 value ship free via the least expensive method possible. If you're displaying the store in your home currency you can use the currency selector in the top left corner to toggle between USD and your currency. This does not currently apply to Australia or New Zealand.
- Letter Mail services (incl. "stickermail") can be used for the lightest, flattest items (stickers, some patches) this budget method can be used. There are no timing guarantees and no tracking.
- Small Packet International Air is an UNTRACKED service offered by Canada Post that is available to some destinations on parcels that meet certain criteria. Transit time is usually 2-3 weeks barring customs delays. Being untracked, we cannot resolve missing parcel situations until much longer has passed - please leave at least a month after the ship date before emailing us with inquiries
- First Class International is our standard method, usually tracked door to door, although not perfect. NOT insured. Transit time is usually 2-3 weeks barring customs delays.
- DHL Express Worldwide and UPS services are our fastest methods, tracked door to door, they usually arrive within a week barring customs delays.
- Transit times begin when your parcel enters the mail stream, usually within 2-3 business days of placing your order except for in special cases such as blankets and duffel bags which have a longer turnaround time as specified on their item pages.
We charge VAT at checkout for orders under £135 going to the UK. These orders should not be subject to any additional fees upon delivery. Orders destined to the UK over £135 will likely be subject to VAT, possible customs fees and a Royal Mail processing fee at time of delivery. This is completely out of our hands and part of the UK's new customs regulations.
We do not charge any VAT on orders going to the European Union. EU-bound orders will likely be subject to VAT and other possible charges at time of delivery. This is completely out of our hands and part of the EU's new customs regulations.
We no longer ship to Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico or China due to continuous issues with their postal services. We are also currently unable to ship to Russia or Ukraine. So sorry about that! We recommend checking out our stockists, many of whom ship around the world.