We offer free shipping on orders over $50 USD to the USA, over $125 CAD to Canada and over $200 USD overseas (all before tax).
For your convenience, there's a shipping calculator located at the bottom of the shopping cart page. After you've added items to your cart it will tell you how much it will cost for us to ship them to you, no matter where you live!
We ship orders from both Montreal, Canada and New York, NY depending on their final destination!
*PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC WE ARE SEEING SHIPPING DELAYS BOTH DOMESTICALLY AND ESPECIALLY INTERNATIONALLY (FOR WHICH DELAYS HAVE OFTEN BEEN SEVERE). ONCE ORDERS ENTER THE MAIL STREAM THE TIMING IS NO LONGER ITS USUAL PREDICTABLE SELF. ANY NORMAL DELIVERY STANDARDS NOTED BELOW HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED OVERRIDDEN BY THIS WARNING.
THE USPS IS UPDATING INFO ON INTERNATIONAL SERVICE DISRUPTIONS HERE. *
AMERICAN CUSTOMERS -
- Orders over $50 USD ship free via First Class Parcel (or Priority if the weight requires it).
- On orders under $50 USD value you can choose between a $5 flat rate for First Class Mail (2-5 business days in transit, tracked, UNINSURED) and 10 USD flat rate for Priority Mail (1-3 business days in transit, tracked, insured).
- Orders containing only stickers or some other low value, flat items can ship via USPS first class letter mail for $1 (no tracking).
- Transit times begin when your parcel enters the mail stream, usually within 2-3 days of placing your order.
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS -
- Orders over $125 CAD ship free via the least expensive tracked method possible (usually Canada Post expedited parcel or Purolator Ground).
- Orders containing only small, flat items (including 1 folded t-shirt) can be sent via Canada Post letter mail. Thickness and weight restrictions apply, if it's possible you'll see it at checkout. Letter mail does not include tracking and has no delivery window guarantee. It usually arrives within 4 weeks but should be considered the budget option and not relied upon for punctuality!
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel is our standard shipping option and includes tracking. Usually arrives within a week of shipment date, but timing is not guaranteed.
- Purolator Ground and Purolator Express are our fastest tracked shipping options, usually arriving within 3 days of shipment date.
OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS -
- Orders over $200 value ship free via the least expensive method possible (usually USPS first class international). If you're displaying the store in your home currency you can use the currency selector in the top left corner to toggle between USD and your currency.
- Canada Post Oversized Intl. Letter Mail can be used for the lightest, flattest items (stickers, some patches) this budget method can be used. There are no timing guarantees and no tracking.
- USPS First Class Intl. is our standard method, usually tracked door to door, although not perfect. NOT insured. Transit time is usually 2-3 weeks barring customs delays.
- DHL Express Worldwide is our fastest method, tracked door to door, arrives within a week (usually within 2-3 days) barring customs delays.
We charge VAT at checkout for orders under £135 going to the UK. These orders should not be subject to any additional fees upon delivery. Orders destined to the UK over £135 will likely be subject to VAT, possible customs fees and a Royal Mail processing fee at time of delivery. This is completely out of our hands and part of the UK's new customs regulations.
We do not charge any VAT on orders going to the European Union. EU-bound orders will likely be subject to VAT and other possible charges at time of delivery. This is completely out of our hands and part of the EU's new customs regulations.
We no longer ship to Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico or China due to continuous issues with their postal services. So sorry about that! We recommend checking out our stockists, many of whom ship to these countries.