POSITION: Seasonal Stockroom Staff - Picker & Packer
Stay Home Club is hiring for a seasonal picker/packer position beginning immediately and running until the end of the year, with possible option to renew the position after our seasonal rush. We’re a small, close knit team of 4 people, working out of an open-concept office & stockroom in a beautiful historical loft building in the St. Henri neighbourhood of Montreal. Our office environment is casual and friendly, with each person completing their tasks largely independently, the option to wear headphones while you work and take breaks as needed.
The position is for a minimum of 24 hours (3 days) per week, with the option of working up to 40 hrs per week (at least 3 days need to be on weekdays). A weekly schedule would be determined based on your availability and our needs. Hourly wage is $15 to start.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Order fulfilment (picking & packing online orders for both retail & wholesale customers)
- Receiving, preparing and processing incoming inventory for sale
- Counting, sorting and organizing inventory in the stockroom
- Preparing packaging materials (building boxes, labelling, etc)
- Assorted organizational tasks as needed
Requirements and assets:
- Spoken and written English a must (French considered a valuable asset)
- Attention to detail is incredibly important
- Ability to work alone and take initiative
- Ability to be on your feet for much of the day
- Experience in e-commerce (especially using Shopify) is an asset
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.